Mt Ruapehu 2019 snow camp

Mt Ruapehu 2019 Snow Camp 
Hi bloggers. If you haven't read my other blog about camp then you should see it after. leading up to camp, before we went to camp we had to find skiing and snowboarding gear from shops. When I was packing, it was taking for ages but the thing is that was good was that I packed my bag early so that I don't have to worry about anything. Feelings about going to camp, I felt excited and worried, I felt excited because I
wanted to touch snow and ride a snowboard for the first time, I felt worried because when I left I felt like something might happened to them.

At Camp, at camp when were going to the crossing were we were staying, we had got to have a theater room that was in a closet once we saw it we all were surprised then we got to watch a movie on the second day. When we were going to sleep we had to go shower first you had to go to dinner.

At Taupo pools, on the last day we got to go to taupo hot pools, it took 1 hour and 30 minutes. When we got there everyone was excited everyone was looking out side at the pools then someone came to tell us the rules the rules are: you can't push each other, you're not allowed to do flips, no running and the last one is no sliding.
 we also made some slide shows here the link.Camp Ruapehu Reflection.  2019 Camp Slideshow.

Here are some photos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my emotions before going to camp