DAY 1 Summer learning EXPLORERS

DAY 1: EXPLORERS
setting sail

hey Bloggers, Today for the summer learning JOURNEY We have to list ten foods that we will bring to a STRANDED Island.
Here's are My list of ten foods i'll bring to a stranded Island:

  1. MAC chicken burger Just in case i get really hungry.
  2. Water melon because it has JUICE and It is something you can eat 
  3. nut bar For a snack  
  4. fresh Water so I can drink 
  5. LOLLIES so I can have a treat when I'm over there 
  6. A bag Of chips so i can have something that is more than one thing 
  7. Bananas so i can eat if I'm not really that hungry 
  8. apples because they are JUICY like a water melon and plus just case My water finishes  
  9. some More fresh water just in case i run out 
  10. and lastly some plums because I love plums.
    Bye bloggers thank you for reading my blog, blog ya later.

Comments


  1. Mōrena JD, are you having a good day so far?

    My name is Eliza and I’m working as a blog commenter on the Summer Learning Journey this summer. Have you done the Summer Learning Journey before? I’m looking forward to reading your posts and the other bloggers' posts from the Ako Hiko cluster, over the next few weeks! If you want to know more about me, you can check out my blog.

    Thank you for doing week one, day one, activity one! The food items you’ve listed sound delicious, and lots of water is very practical! You wouldn’t want to get dehydrated on the voyage. I would definitely take chips too, they’re so yummy! My favourite flavour is ready salted.


    Have you ever spent time in a canoe or kayak? Do you think you’d like to do a three-week ocean voyage?

    Next time you do a Summer Learning Journey post, just have a think about what colour writing works well on what colour background, as the dark writing on the dark background was difficult to read.

    I look forward to reading more of your posts over the summer, keep up the awesome mahi!
    Eliza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi JD.
    I very like your blog post.
    Hope you do more SLJ so I can read them every weekend.
    If you want to see my blog here it is.
    https://wpsizumim.blogspot.com/
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Hello JD

    Astonishing blog post JD. I very like the Idea of taking lollies and a burger. You know, just in case if you get hungry. I will take some fries chips. I think this is a great blog post and needs no change. Keep up the outstanding work JD

    -Pao :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

my emotions before going to camp

gymnastic at tri star