matariki

Hi bloggers,
My class Te Waka Ako had to do things about matariki. We had three stations to go to and we got to pick which one we want to go first, so the first station was making kites.The second station is making  matariki stars.The third station is  making  a green stone necklace and it was so much fun. So my first one was to make a green stone.

Step 1: Get green clay like this. 
Step 2: Squash it flat.
Step 3:Then make it into a ball. 
Step 4 :Then roll it into a worm.
Step 5 :Make it into the hook or the koro and their is much more. 

 My second one is to make  the kite.This one was challenging for me because i didn't know that many patterns because I for got. 

And my last one was to make a star that was part of the matariki. It was cool because we got to choose which one we want to do and the chooses was waiti waita waipuna rangi tupu a nuku tupu a rangi ururangi matariki and  that it for today blog you later bye 

Comments

  1. Kia Ora,
    My name is Grace and i come from Yaldhurst Model School.
    I really like how you told us what your blogpost was about and what subject it was for.
    I also really liked how you told us how to make the green stone necklaces.
    Which one was your favourite?
    Maybe next time you could change the font because it was a bit hard to read.

    Yours Sincerely,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you i will do that next time and my favourite was the green stone necklace

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DAY 1 Summer learning EXPLORERS

gymnastic at tri star