Popular posts from this blog
DAY 1 Summer learning EXPLORERS
DAY 1: EXPLORERS setting sail hey Bloggers, Today for the summer learning JOURNEY We have to list ten foods that we will bring to a STRANDED Island. Here's are My list of ten foods i'll bring to a stranded Island: MAC chicken burger Just in case i get really hungry. Water melon because it has JUICE and It is something you can eat nut bar For a snack fresh Water so I can drink LOLLIES so I can have a treat when I'm over there A bag Of chips so i can have something that is more than one thing Bananas so i can eat if I'm not really that hungry apples because they are JUICY like a water melon and plus just case My water finishes some More fresh water just in case i run out and lastly some plums because I love plums. Bye bloggers thank you for reading my blog, blog ya later.
gymnastic at tri star
GYMNASTICS AT TRI STAR Hi bloggers today we went to tri star with for gymnastics some people didn't like it so they didn't come he thing i like was that when we got there, there was this big carpet the was very bouncy then we got to play a game is just like musical chairs but there was hoops in stead of chairs. If you get in the hoop you are safe and then you go in to the next round. But if you don't make then you are out.After the game we went with two people, one class went with couch Moe and the other class went with another couch. Then we change couches then hauraki and room six, had a race to the end then after we had to line up again so that we could go back to school.



Comments
Post a Comment