Cross Country

Cross Country 

Hi bloggers, last week on the 11th of September we had Cross Country for the whole school. When we were there we had six stations and they were called: obstacle course, run, warming up and down, skipping, kicking soccer balls in to the goal and resting. Out of all the stations I think the one I liked the most was kicking into the goal and the long run, the reason why I liked the run because it makes you fit and it's just fun and the reason why I liked kicking into the goals because I got to be goalie and everyone was having so much fun. Before we started we were working in the morning on our blogs and then when morning tea was finished. That was when we started the Cross Country. The thing that I didn't like was when it was lunch time I had no more food left but luckily I still had money so I bought some food from the cake stall. Bye bloggers thanks for checking out my blog.
Here are some photos.



Comments

  1. Kia ora JD,
    I really like the way you used strong words for your blog post and explained what we did on the day. I enjoyed reading your blog posts because you add some good words. I also enjoyed the way you add some pictures in you blog. Something helpful about your blog post is that you used hard handwriting to read and you should use some easier handwriting.

    I hope you enjoyed my post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Peitynn. I'll try to take away this font

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

my emotions before going to camp

gymnastic at tri star