Waikowhai Art festival
 Hi bloggers on Tuesday Waikowhai Primary had a art festival. My class in Te Waka Ako  made birds that are native to New Zealand.  The  bird I choose  was an owl and the other class was making a bird but using shapes to make the bird and the class Manuku was making fishes  with a balloon and they covered the outside with paper.  In  Te Waka Ako we did weaving, some at a time.


And my class made a house that had all the soft plastic rubbish from our school for eight weeks and we found heaps of rubbish from the whole school we filled the whole rubbish.


 Now here is my photo of my sign and bird art. bye blog you later  

Comments

  1. Hello JD,
    my name is Maddison and I am a year six student at Yaldhurst Model School, or YMS for short.

    I really liked this blog post and how you included what you were doing how you made it and what you made, I did find some spelling mistakes and puntaction mistakes.
    My tip for you is to re read you work or get a friend or teacher to read it to make sure there is no mistakes.

    I liked how you chose an owl because there super cute and there one of my favrot birds I also like hummingbirds and blue birds



    I also liked how you added pictures so the reader can see what you made. Over all this was an amazing comment, Kai Pai.

    Kind Regards
    Maddison from Yaldhurst Model School.


    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you maddison

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

my emotions before going to camp

gymnastic at tri star