Pillow Day

Pillow Day

Hi bloggers if you don't know me my name is JD and I'm for Waikowhai Primary. On Wednesday the 18th of September we had to bring a pillow to school, everyone was shook how we had to bring a pillow we thought the teachers we going crazy but they weren't. When they told us to bring a pillow one of the teachers was surprised that we had to bring a pillow she thought we were joking. Then it was the day every came with there pillow, the pillow I brang was  like a skull pillow it was so cool one of my friend's named Toby didn't have a pillow because he didn't know. Then in a meanwhile in the last block we got to read to TouTouwai's Duffy books to them then after we got to read our own Duffy books to our self. Here are some Photos.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my emotions before going to camp

gymnastic at tri star