my emotions before going to camp

My emotions before going to camp
Hi bloggers if you don't know me my name is JD. Today's blog is about my emotions before going to camp. The emotions I am feeling are excitedness and I am a little worried. Here are some reasons why: I am excited about trying something new and having some fun adventures. I am worried about when we go to camp something might happen to one of my family members or I miss out on something.
Now I'm going to talk about what event or place is going to push me to my limits. I think the event that is going to push me to my limits is snowboarding and touching snow for the first time. This is because when I'm snowboarding I get to learn something new and have some fun with some friends. I am really going to remember touching snow for the first time. 
Now I'm going to tell you what am I going to gain from going to camp. Here is what I think I'm going to gain from going to camp, I am going to learn how to take care of myself because my parents are not there to look after me. Here is another thing I could gain from going away on camp is learning to respect the people in the public because you're not the only one who is there. Here, the last thing I'm going to tell you is how I will be feeling after the camp. I think after camp I will be happy and tired because when you are at camp it is tiring when you finish skiing or snowboarding and I will feel happy because I finely get to see my family and my pet dog. Here are some photo's of were we are going Mt Ruapehu. Bye thank you for reading my blog, blog ya later. 
 

Comments

  1. hello my name is Noah at waikowhai primary school and i am in Haumia. you could change your font because it is hard to read. but i like your work JD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi JD. I like your ski trip. I think i could go to camp one day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

gymnastic at tri star